I’ve been tagged to share 8 random facts!
My favorite fact from Change Therapy’s list:
i once seriously considered starting a web site dedicated entirely to caesar salad.
So here’s my 8 random facts:
- I wear size 10 1/2 wide shoes and on rare occasions, size 11.
- I’ve been married 24 years as of April 28th.
- My wife and I have turned in about 140 Pepsi bottle cap codes.
- I’ve eaten pizza in Rome.
- I often considered changing my last name to that of my paternal grandfather.
- I collected comics as a kid.
- I collected belt buckles as a kid.
- I have three granddaughters.
None of those things define me, but they all provide an outline off my life and experiences. I didn’t share stuff that’s terribly secret or too personal. I also tried not to share things I’d shared in this post.
I don’t normally pass these things on, but I’m passing this on to one of my best buds, Paisano. I do reserve the right to call upon more of my friends to take part though.
If you want to know more, just ask. If you want to share, leave me a comment with your 8 things or write your own blog post. I bet there are at least 8 things I don’t know about you.